PERSONAL ELIGIBILITY INFORMATION
1. The awarding of this scholarship is subject to
verification of the studentís compliance with the qualifications listed
below and is valid only for students who have applied for the
year. Trinity College of Biblical Studies Bible College reserves the right
to rescind this award.
2. The recipient must meet all normal admissions
requirements of Trinity College of Biblical Studies Bible College as
specified in the current catalog.
3. This is a four-year scholarship. There will be no cash
4. To receive the full benefits of this scholarship the
recipient must be enrolled.
5. To continue to receive this award, the student must
reapply each year.
6. The recipient of this scholarship must maintain a
satisfactory academic and social standing as explained in the college
catalog and the student handbook.
7. The applicant must have a financial need. Or be studding
8. Students enrolling as high school graduates must have a
minimum high school grade of C or 80% or a minimum
cumulative GPA of 2.0. A student transferring from another
college must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
The recipient must maintain a 2.0 GPA to retain eligibility
for the scholarship.
1. In order to qualify for the scholarship the applicant
must submit the enclosed award form and all supporting
documents when applying for admissions. (also see admissions
2. A recommendation must be sent on church stationery
3. The indicated recommendation must be updated each year.
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD INFORMATION
1. A formal scholarship offer cannot be made until the
student has been accepted for admission.
2. This scholarship is awarded only to persons who have
financial need as indicated by Title IV regulations.
3. The recipient must be a full-time, enrolled for a minimum
of 12 credit hours per semester. Office of Admissions
Trinity College of Biblical Studies Bible College